“Find something you love to do and you'll never have to work a day in your life”
The things we love and are most passionate about, may not always pay the bills, but are still worth time and pursuit. The satisfaction and joy I get from snapping photographs is worth more than any dollar amount, happiness cannot be bought.
"Do what you love & love what you do. This is easy when you get out of your head and get into your heart."
Top 7 Ways To Identify Your Passion In Life
By: Jay Jennings
1. Block out time to pursue both what you must do for sustenance and what I must do to develop what you love to do.
2. Ask 10 people who know you what work or career they can see you in. Do not judge or critique what they say. Simply look for the common thread.
3. Ask yourself, "What is important to me in a career?" Keep asking until you have nothing else that comes to mind. These are you values. Now, ask yourself, "What jobs can I hold and live these values?"
4. Ask, "Am I overlooking anything that could be an opportunity to explore my passion?"
5. Provide myself with "creative time" -- time to be alone with your thoughts such as commuting, walking, etc.
6. Ask, "If I was living my passion, what would I be feeling?" Identify 5 feelings and act them out -- as if you were already living your passion.
7. Pay attention to moments when you loose track of time and keep mental notes about what you were doing at those moments.